We are seeking a new team member for the HR & Wellness practice at 3Points Communications, I’m happy to say.
Our principal, Drew Mauck, and I launched this practice in December 2013. We had a desire to partner with growing companies who truly are investing in the workforce and had interesting stories to tell. That hope has come to fruition, and we are humbled that our roster of clients in the human resources and wellness spaces continues to grow.
Due to this growth, we are currently looking for a new account manager/executive to join our team. As account manager, this person will be working closely with clients and overseeing the complete PR process, from the inception of new strategies to their successful execution.
If you are interested in working with a dedicated and dynamic team of PR professionals, see below for qualifications and responsibilities. If you are interested, please contact Suanna Van Norstrand at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Oversees PR campaigns from inception to measurement
– Project and account management: attend meetings, meet deadlines, communicate with clients, communicate with media
– Write, edit and proofread materials ensuring quality and consistency with appropriate writing styles
– Demonstrate understanding of and implement public engagement and social media tools
– Participate in new business process including research, proposal and pitch preparation
– Manage strong relationships with bloggers, industry experts and influencers
– Leads/facilitates the shaping client stories and brands, and actively pitch those communications to the media network
An ideal candidate has:
– 3-5 years of experience in a relevant field, including social media execution (community management, strategy and content development, blog outreach) across all platforms and communication channels
– Excellent communication and writing skills for regularly creating content and managing social channels for brands
– Good time management skills
– The ability to develop relationships with media and develop media relations strategies for traditional and digital platforms
– The ability to work well independently or with a team
– The ability to actively spearhead projects and seek creative solutions