As an account coordinator, you will learn the ins and outs of public relations from our account directors, working with them to keep both our clients and our team fully informed and prepared for PR opportunities. Responsibilities and projects may include:
- Facilitating and monitoring client projects and meetings
- Working on projects with the team’s content strategist or analyst as needed
- Brainstorming content ideas, and assisting in developing blog posts, case studies, infographics, etc.
- Helping draft pitches for reporters and publications
- Tracking earned media placements
- Preparing interview prep documents
- Sourcing and managing award submissions
- Creating and maintaining media lists
- Assisting on client social media strategy and execution
- Networking outside of the office on behalf of 3Points
Given 3Points’ relatively small staff size, each team member must be adaptable. We ask for applicants to be committed and hardworking individuals who are willing to take initiative and responsibility no matter the task.
- 0-1 years’ experience in PR, social media, marketing or other related roles or internships.
- An appetite to learn new skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Applicants must be based in Chicago.
- Applicants must be interested in attending industry events on behalf of 3Points.
- Experience in content creation and/or graphic design preferred.
- Familiarity with Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Calendar, Contacts, Analytics, etc.) is requested.
- A solid understanding of social media platforms—including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, forums, wikis, and blogs, among others—preferred.
Well-suited applicants may apply for the position by submitting a cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.