As an account manager, you will be responsible for assisting in maintaining relationships with various clients day-to-day, as directed by the account directors. Such responsibilities and projects may include:
- Facilitating and monitoring client projects and meetings
- Working on projects with the team’s content strategist or analyst as needed
- Brainstorming content ideas, and assisting in developing blog posts, case studies, infographics, etc.
- Performing media relations work for clients
- Pitching reporters and publications
- Preparing interview prep documents
- Serving as liaison between reporters and clients
- Managing award submissions
- Maintaining media list
- Managing clients’ social media accounts
Given 3Points’ relatively small staff size, each team member must be adaptable. We ask for applicants to be committed and hardworking individuals who are willing to take initiative and responsibility no matter the task.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in PR, social media, marketing or other related roles.
- An appetite to learn new skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Applicants must be based in Chicago.
- Applicants must be interested in attending industry events on behalf of 3Points.
- Experience in content creation and/or graphic design preferred.
- Familiarity with Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Calendar, Contacts, Analytics, etc.) is requested.
- A solid understanding of social media platforms —including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, forums, wikis, and blogs, among others—preferred.
Well-suited applicants may apply for the position by submitting a cover letter and resumé to email@example.com.