Content is becoming more and more important in the communications industry, and as a content strategist, you will be responsible for driving content projects for both clients and for 3Points. Such responsibilities and projects may include:
- Generating ideas for both individual pieces of content and larger campaigns
- Writing and editing blog posts, case studies, website copy, press releases and more
- Drafting, executing and analyzing social media content
- Developing multimedia (video, infographics, photos) content, either with 3Points team or with freelancers
Given 3Points’ relatively small staff size, each team member must be adaptable. We ask for applicants to be committed and hardworking individuals who are willing to take initiative and responsibility no matter the task.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in PR, social media, marketing or other related roles.
- An appetite to learn new skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Applicants must be based in Chicago.
- Experienced in content creation. Strong writing/editing skills are a must, but other skills are also helpful, including:
- Video production
- Marketing analytics
- Website development
- Familiarity with Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Calendar, Contacts, Analytics, etc.)
- A solid understanding of social media platforms—including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, forums, wikis, and blogs, among others—preferred.
Well-suited applicants may apply for the position by submitting a cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.