Ready to take on a high level of responsibility while working in a flexible, collaborative team environment? 3Points is a growing boutique PR firm with expertise in the Chicago tech and fintech spaces. We’re looking self-starters who have strong communication skills, are dedicated to client service, and will positively contribute to our office culture.
Content is becoming more and more important in the communications industry, and as a content strategist, you will be responsible for driving content projects for both clients and for 3Points. Such responsibilities and projects may include:
- Generating ideas for both individual pieces of content and larger campaigns
- Writing and editing blog posts, case studies, website copy, press releases and more
- Drafting, executing and analyzing social media content
- Developing multimedia (video, infographics, photos) content, either with 3Points team or with freelancers
3Points is a boutique agency and it’s imperative each team member is adaptable. We ask for applicants to be committed, driven, and hardworking individuals who are willing to take initiative and responsibility no matter the task.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in PR, social media, marketing or other related roles
- An appetite to learn new skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Applicants must be based in Chicago
- Experienced in content creation. Strong writing/editing skills are a must, but other skills are also helpful, including:
- Video production
- Marketing analytics
- Website development
- Familiarity with Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Calendar, Contacts, Analytics, etc.)
- A solid understanding of social media platforms—including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, forums, wikis, and blogs, among others—preferred
At 3Points, you will work with some of the leading voices in technology, and you will have opportunities to learn (and utilize) a wide range of PR and communications skills. You will not only be responsible for client initiatives, but you’ll have the ability to help shape our company and your own role as well. Our small size allows us to stay flexible and create a tight-knit team environment, but we’re proud to offer “big company” benefits, such as:
- Flexible time off and work-from-home policy
- 401k program
- Health insurance (including dental/vision)
- Monthly transit stipend
- Professional development stipend for eligible employees
- Potential opportunity to participate in employee shareholder program
Well-suited applicants may apply for the position by submitting a cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.