3Points is a builder. We build credibility, awareness and, ultimately, respect for our clients. We do this through immersion in their culture and a thorough understanding of their business objectives and proficiencies. While data informs our strategy, relationships and authenticity drive our results.
- Authenticity: The best results are achieved when you feel comfortable and confident. That’s why we create an environment where our team can take chances, express diverse points of view and, ultimately, push themselves and others to compete, day in and day out.
- Wellness: When we say wellness, we’re talking about more than just your physical fitness. A healthy body, mind and spirit are key to producing your best work.
- Failure: At 3Points, we stand by the tried-and-true adage — you learn more from your failures than your successes. We believe that the freedom to flourish only arises from our freedom to fail.
- Empathy: We’ve worked with a wide array of clients, varying from a Nobel laureate to Chicago’s largest and most successful trading firms. What our clients have in common with our team is empathy — how you treat other people speaks volumes about your values and your potential to create positive change.
- Grit: There are no shortcuts to achieving lasting success. We push ourselves to perform at a high level, working smart to help our clients stay relevant in competitive industries.
- Precision: When it is go-to-market time, mistakes can be costly. Sticking the landing is one of our team’s specialties.
- Domain Expertise: We set a high standard for our PR practice and greet each day with enthusiasm and a curiosity to learn more about the nuances of our clients’ businesses.
3Points was founded in 2010 by company principal Drew Mauck, and has grown steadily with each year. The firm began focused squarely at the intersection of trading and technology, and while that is still a core area of expertise, we have expanded beyond fintech to all areas of technology.
3Points has also evolved with the changing landscape of communications. Earned media — classic public relations — is still a vital part of every communications strategy we create, but we have continually added strategic, new skill sets, and have increasingly elevated our owned and social media services.